#NOTW - Hyperspace Bypass (18 November 2013)


Nerdlacquer is one of my favourite indie polishes, and their polish is so hard to get a hold of! I got these from SG Nails before they stopped stocking them :( Don't know how I'm gonna get a hold of them in future so these two are especially precious! I should have gotten more when I could.



Such a unique colour - Yellow base with small holographic and medium shiny yellow hex glitter, black mini glitter and sooooo much shimmery bits. Basically glitter overload!

A whole sea of glitter!





Left - Hyperspace Bypass // Right - Polka dots (which will be my next post!)

In the sunlight!


I'll probably have Don't Blink (my other Nerd polish) on my nails sometime soon! Polka dots coming up tomorrow :) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com