Sephora Swatching


One of my favourite things to do is to walk into a Sephora (or any shop selling polish) with naked nails and come out with a brand new manicure - for free! These were done when I dropped by Sephora the other day. I wanted to check out the quality of Ciaté's polishes. Tried out 4 of their colours and 1 OPI.



OPI Peace & Love & OPI

Ciaté Apple and Custard (Credits: ciate.co.uk)

Ciaté Big Yellow Taxi (Credits: ciate.co.uk)

Ciaté Kiss Chase (Credits: ciate.co.uk)

Ciaté Ferris Wheel (Credits: ciate.co.uk)

Freshly painted

Indoors

And outdoors

Trying and failing to capture the pretty green-purple duochrome of Peace & Love & OPI (What a mouthful of a name!)

More outdoor shots


Here's the nails in an #ootd shot!

After having them on for almost a week I'm starting to love some of the colours. Think I might have to go back to get Kiss Chase and P&L&OPI. See, their marketing technique works! Sighhh x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com