#NOTW - Navy and Gold (21 April 2014)


This is a slightly delayed post cos I alrd have a different set of nails on currently, but here's my nails from last week :) Continued playing around with my new Konad nail art stamping plates. Did a basic post on Konad stamping here if you haven't seen it already! Navy and gold is one of my favourite combinations and I gotta admit I chose plate M89 mainly for this design.

(L to R: Base coat, Top coat, Barry M Gelly Blackberry, Barry M Foil Effects Gold)


Close up of Konad M89. Design I used is on the top right!

Navy base first

And then the gold stamped on top. 

For a step-by-step on how to do nail stamping you can read the basics post here :)



Messed up some of the fingers cos I did it in abit of a rush. Did a much better job with the other hand (non-master hand too!) when I took my time with it...

Ta-da!


Stamping right to the edge of the nails really makes the design look more perfect! You can always remove the excess with a cotton bud and some nail polish remover.


Need to practise more to improve my nail stamping skills! It's definitely one of those things that you get better at the more you do it. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com