Innisfree Nail Polish Review (II)


Hello! Here's part 2 of my Innisfree Nail Polish review - another 3 colours from their Eco Nail Colour Pro range. The colours are - a baby blue (#17), baby pink (#43) and an orange (#15). Also did an earlier post on 3 other Innisfree colours, linked here :)





Innisfree Eco Nail Color Pro #17 - A baby blue, which looks a little grey in some lights. I absolutely love this colour! Even though I have many light blue / green colours in my collection, I don't have an exact baby blue. The closest is China Glaze Sea Spray but that has a slight shimmer to it that this doesn't.





Innisfree Eco Nail Color Pro #43 - A baby pink colour. One of the things I usually dislike about light colours is that they're so sheer and take so many layers to get a nice opacity. The Innisfree colours however, worked pretty well and this was two coats, although at one coat it was almost completely opaque!




The baby blue (#17), baby pink (#43) and mint (#53) [mentioned in my previous post] all kinda belong in the same family of colours. Great pastels!


Innisfree Eco Nail Color Pro #15 - An orange creme. Another one coater. So hard to capture the true colour in pictures though. It's a yellow-toned orange. Pretty perfect halloween pumpkin colour if you ask me! It's giving me lots of ideas for halloween-themed nail art :)




Hope you enjoyed reading :) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com