Easter Bunny Nails


Easter is just around the corner and I have a few designs that I've come up with to share throughout this week :) There'll be 3 posts altogether, ending with one of my favourite manicures ever! First up is this set of pastel pink bunny nails.

The tools you'll need: Pink, white and black (ooops) polish and a dotting tool!

I used China Glaze Diva Bride (Pink), Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party (White) and Revlon Black Lingerie (Black) for this set of nails.

(My first collage! I figured it would be easier to see all the steps at one go)

Step 1: Paint all fingers except the ring finger pink and the ring finger white.

Step 2: For all fingers except the index finger, dot big dots in the contrasting colour with a dotting tool. For the index finger, paint a rough circular shape with the nail polish brush. Then, with a narrow dotting tool drag out two roughly triangle shapes for the ears, leaving the centre of the ears pink.

Step 3: Add two black dots for Mr Bunny's eyes and a pink triangle shape for his nose. (See a post on how to polka-dots here)

Done!

Remember to wait for the details to dry properly before applying a top coat over. Don't apply it too soon or the design will smudge :(





Aren't these the cutest? It was so fun having a cute lil bunny on my nails and it definitely cheered me up through the week! I also like how the colours on the other nails matched the colours of the bunny. I think it made the whole manicure look abit more complete. Hope you enjoyed this design and stay tuned to the next Easter-themed post! x

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I really like all your nail art designs and I find this very cute! May i know where you get your nail arttools from? Mind sharing with me?
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I really like all your nail art designs and I find this very cute! May i know where you get your nail arttools from? Mind sharing with me?
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com