#NOTW - Blue Gradient Nails (11 November 2013)

Blue has always been one of my favourite colours, even nail polish aside. So this week I did a set of blue gradient nails. From light blue to deep blue, and then a glittery nail for fun!

L to R: Girly Bits Stormy Skies / OPI I Have A Herring Problem / Barry M Gelly Blackberry / Barry M Navy / Models Own Freak Out!


Thumb - Freak Out! over Blackberry // Index - Navy // Middle - Blackberry // Ring - Herring Problem  // Pinky - Stormy Skies

Coincidentally I was wearing a blue dress that day!


Close up of the amazing glitter bits in Freak Out! Light blue shredded and bar glitter, blue hex glitter, pink mini glitter. I did about 2 coats on my thumb over 1 coat of Blackberry.




Hope you enjoyed reading :) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com