#NOTW - Blue Feather Effect Nails (24 February 2014)


Haven't posted a #NOTW post for quite awhile but here was what was on my nails this past week! Blue feather effect nail polish on white :)


Maybelline Color Show in Porcelain Party and the Blue Feather Polish


2 layers of PP followed by 2 coats of Blue Feather!

Bright blue, Purple and White bar glitter in a clear base!



And snapshots of my nails throughout the past week:




I love the intricate effect the glitter gives to the nails overall even though applying it was so simple! Gives a really interesting look to the nails, it actually reminds me of blue and white china from a far glance. I got an entire set of the feather polishes for christmas - 24 bottles of different colours in total :) I went absolutely crazy!!! Will share the pictures here as I slowly use them all. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com