#NOTW - Butter London Artful Dodger (21 October 2013)


Introducing #NOTW - Where every week I'll share my nails of the week! This post is abit back-dated but my nails were a simple but versatile colour - Butter London's Artful Dodger. A dirty-blue-green colour, it looks blue in some lights and dirty green other times. Love Butter London polishes for their small nail brush (helpful for my tiny nails) and the fact that it dries relatively quick to touch.










With flash

Butter London wasn't available in Singapore for the longest time, but you now can get it at Sephora! :) Or check out Singsale where I got them for $15 each. They don't always have the promotion so you have to check back every now and then. (Just checked... they're having an OPI sale now!) BL's not the cheapest nail polish but so worth it in terms of quality! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com