#NOTW - Green Glittering Mermaid Nails (28 April 2014)


Quick #NOTW (Nail of the Week) post for the past week - Glittering Mermaid Nails! Wasn't intending for them to be mermaid nails but after I painted them that's what they looked like to me :) 


For this look I used OPI Thanks a Windmillion (1 coat) and China Glaze Techno (2 coats)

Blurred out to show the holographic goodness <3






OPI Thanks a Windmillion is one of my favourite go-to colours when I don't know what to paint on my nails. Usually I just go with 1 coat of that but it looks pretty good with Techno over it as well! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com