#NOTW - Barry M Mint Green (26 May 2014)


Simple nails for this week! :) This is 2 coats of Barry M Mint Green (304) - a yellowish pale green (it matches my flats) Such a lovely summer colour, even though it's summer all year round in Singapore. Even though it's called Mint Green it hardly ever looks mint! Only managed to capture that in one of my shots…

Indoors my camera made it look so neon but it isn't at all in real life!

Finally looking a mint green colour...

Backlit

In sunlight - pretty true to what it looks like most of the time!

Again, nowhere near as neon as this in real life. My camera really struggled with the colour!

Think this picture still captures it best! x

Barry M isn't available in Singapore yet (not that I know of), but if you're ever in the UK definitely check them out. Mint Green is from their basic range and sells for £2.99 in drugstores. Such a bargain! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com