Beach Nails - OPI Solitaire (Liquid Sand)


Hello :) I'm back and refreshed from a short getaway over the past weekend - took a short trip to Phú Quốc, an island off Vietnam. Since I was on a beach holiday, I figured a Liquid Sand polish would be nice - here's OPI Solitaire!

Shimmery white polish with silver micro glitter in a liquid sand finish!


Perfect sandy nails to match the beach! (And much finer than the grains of sand :3)







They look very neutral on the nails and besides sand, they also remind me of snow. If I was on holiday somewhere freezing cold, these nails would be pretty appropriate too. Would make for a nice christmas manicure :) Nice to imagine even though that's still a whole 8 months away!


With my cute owl beach bag!

Some more snippets of my trip...

Super nice private beach but way too hot to be outside of the shade.

Perfect Saturday - Sun, sand, sea, watermelon juice and a good read!

Sunset picture taken on a boat out at sea

Can't wait for the next holiday.

It was so fun taking the pictures of these nails with the perfect backdrop :) And so much love for OPI Liquid Sand polishes. I'm starting to appreciate nail polishes that don't require a top coat like these ones and also matte polishes - so much more convenient! Oh and these last as long as a normal top-coated manicure and don't chip as easy as matte polishes. More plus points! x

(Have a look at one of my previous posts on Barry M Majesty here! Basically a gold version of Solitaire.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com