Easter Chick Nails


I'm back with Part 2 of my Easter series - today's nail art is a cute chick design! All you need for this design is yellow, orange, black and white polish and a dotting tool. After I completed these I realised they looked like tiny happy faces on my nails, which is still pretty cute I guess. But I couldn't un-see it after that and now when I look at them all I see are :D faces.
(L to R: Models Own Lemon Meringue, OPI A Roll in The Hague, Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party, Revlon Black Lingerie, Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Base Coat)

The process for this nail art look -

Step 1: Paint all the nails a yellow colour.

Step 2: Dot 2 black dots for eyes on each of the nails.

Step 3: Dot smaller white dots within the black dots.

Step 4: Slowly dot in a triangle for the beak and 6 small dots at the base of the nail for the feet!

Done!




Stay tuned for the final Easter design coming up really soon :) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com