Magic Topcoats: Barry M Crystal Glaze


Another in my magic topcoat series - Barry M Crystal Glaze! This polish is a rainbow flakie and like most flake polishes, I think they look better over a dark colour, and black really makes them pop. The flakes in these pictures weren't as camera friendly and looked a lot better in real life. The next time I photograph these I'll definitely put a matte top coat over so the glare doesn't interfere with the flakes!

Revlon Black Lingerie // Barry M Crystal Glaze

Don't be fooled by the orangey-pink look of CG - they look so different once applied over a dark colour!

Black Lingerie as a base

Here are some gifs to show off the flakes better!

 photo 1st200_zps25fb5425.gif

 photo 2nd200_zps95c113ff.gif






Can't decide whether I love the nails or the backdrop more in this shot :) Definitely foresee Crystal Glaze becoming one of my firm favourites in my collection. Adds that special touch to a boring old manicure! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com