Stormtrooper Nails


Happy 4th of May! Today I did Stormtrooper nails to celebrate Star Wars Day :) I loved the way they turned out. Did these with eyeliner as a drawing tool, just like one of my earlier zebra nails posts here.

Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party, Maybelline Hyperglossy Liquid Liner, Base Coat, Top Coat







Some of the sources of inspiration for my design - contemplated doing stormtroopers on all the nails but figured it might be a bit too much. Thought the one lone stormtrooper looks pretty cute. Happy Star Wars Day and may the 4th be with you! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com