Saran Wrap Nails // Take 1



I had heard of the Cling Wrap (or Saran Wrap nails) but never really tried it before. Decided to give it a try the other day, in red and white to celebrate Arsenal's victory in the FA cup! I really like how these turned out - they looked so marbled and complicated to do when really it was a big fun mess creating this. I'll do another Basics post on Saran Wrap nails soon cos I have some pretty exciting ideas for looks I can create with this effect :)

Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party and Keep-up-the-Flame

Used KUTF as a base and then PP on top of it.



This was taken a few days after they were first done so please ignore the wear on the tips! I finally found a nice setup for taking nail photos indoors so I don't always have to hurry to get my nails done before the sun sets :) So much more excited because this means I can do my nails more often, not just on the weekends.


Part of my #OOTD shot Don't they add a nice touch to the look? Such a pretty marbled effect :)


Keep your eyes peeled for the Basics post for Saran Wrap nails. Will be taking the photos this weekend and I'll show a full step-by-step on how to achieve this look! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com