Green, White and Gold St. Patrick's Day Nails


We don't celebrate St Patrick's Day in Singapore but I love any occasion to dress my nails up with a theme :) Decided to do a green and white look with hints of gold - subtle hint at little leprechauns and their pots of gold!

Using both Maybelline Color Show polishes - Mint Mojito (404), Porcelain Party (102) and gold striping tape


Painted all the nails with green as a base, then used the white polish and striping tape to create lines and geometrical shapes! Will do up a proper post on how to work with striping tape after experimenting more with it :) It was less than a perfect attempt but as long as you don't zoom in on the pictures it looks pretty decent.




Then I got ambitious after doing one hand and decided that my left (non-master) hand could do an equally good job on the other hand. Not a good idea considering it was about 3am when I did these!

 Ta-da! Mirrored image of the left hand.


My thumb, ring and pinky are looking good, but you can see I majorly messed up on the middle! By then I was too tired to redo anymore and decided I'd have to make do with it.


Mirror effect on both hands - Pretty happy with how these turned out :) Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Even though there's no celebration in Singapore at least my nails will be celebrating! x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com