Birthday Confetti Nails


I've had such a busy few weeks - a good kinda busy. It was my birthday two weeks ago and I figured the best set of nails would be confetti nails! These pictures were taken when I was in Bali for a wedding two weeks ago :) Featuring Milani Gems - a rainbow glitter combination with small and large hex glitter bits. This combination reminds me of doughnuts with rainbow sprinkles!

Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party and Milani Gems


Gotta love the rainbow glitter!


Indoor lighting






Sunlight

This was two coats of Porcelain Party with one coat of Gems on all fingers except the index finger. For the index finger I layered about 3 or 4 thick coats of glitter. Overall this was such a fun and easy manicure and looks so good when it catches the light. The only thing with glitter polishes is that you have to spread the glitter evenly in a messy way so it looks balanced, but that's nothing a bit of practise can't fix. Hope you enjoyed! :) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com