Festive Candy Cane Nails


Merry Christmas everyone :) For christmas this year I decided to do something different on both hands - candy cane themed nails on my left hand and a sparkly white christmas themed nails on my right hand.


Found these candy cane stickers at a party shop at NEX! 

Painted on red stripes on a white base for the thumb and ring finger, water marbled nails for index and pinky, and the candy cane sticker on a white base for the middle.

Ignore the un-cleaned up nails. Forgot to clean it off in the first few shots cos I was too excited to take pictures!


Really like the water marble effect, especially on the index finger! Will probably do a post on water marbled nails in future :)



Diana Red that I used for all the reds on my nails! When water marbled it became more pinky looking.

Found a Santa cookie which was eaten immediately after these shots were taken!


In daylight

#OOTD shot off instagram! @rebeccajoytan / @halfinchnails 

Have an enjoyable christmas with family and friends :) White Christmas nails coming up very soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

@halfinchnails on Instagram!

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm Rebecca, a nail polish hoarder from Singapore. Here's a space where I'll share my favourite nail polishes of the moment, nail art tutorials, swatches and more! x

Contact me at 0.5inchnails@gmail.com